Fight fatigue and feel your energy and vitality soar
Who doesn’t want to feel younger and have more energy and endurance?
CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that plays the starring role in energy production within every single cell in your body. Unfortunately, CoQ10 levels in our bodies decline as we age. Daily CoQ10 is the key to lasting natural energy, vitality, and endurance. In fact, studies show that a daily CoQ10 supplement can boost your energy and endurance by up to 20% in no time at all!
CoQ10 is so powerful and important, even mainstream doctors are prescribing it to their patients. It’s one of the most highly studied antioxidants. But unless your CoQ10 was made with this cutting-edge absorption technology, you may not be seeing the benefits. We’ve formulated CoQ-Max with 100 mg of HydroQsorb® which is 300% more absorbable than ordinary CoQ10.
But that’s not all…for even greater antioxidant and added anti-inflammatory protection, CoQ-Max also includes 500 mg of Cavacurmin™ — a proprietary form of curcumin that is proven to be up to 40 times more absorbable than ordinary curcumin. Curcumin has been used for centuries and has over 150 health benefits.
COQ-Max is a dynamic-duo formulation that can help:
- Boost your energy, vitality and endurance
- Slow the effects of aging by protecting against free radical damage
- Support healthy, younger looking skin
- Provide immune support
- Support healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, and overall heart function
- Balance anti-inflammatory response, promoting comfort and mobility
- Sharpen your mind, memory and cognitive function
Do something powerfully simple for your energy, heart, and body.
Why you should try CoQ-Max:
Are you looking for a lasting, natural energy boost? The best way to do that is to fuel your heart and nourish every cell in your body with CoQ10 and curcumin. This dual-action formula can give you the perfect combination of energy-fueling and antioxidant protection for a difference you can feel. Backed by literally hundreds of peer-reviewed studies, these two ingredients are must-haves for lasting energy and optimal heart health.
Ingredients at a glance:
HydroQsorb® CoQ10 is a next-generation form of CoQ10 shown to have more than 300% better absorption than ordinary CoQ10. CoQ10 is best known for supporting cellular energy production, providing antioxidant protection, and supporting overall heart health.
Cavacurmin™ is a proprietary form of curcumin that has shown to be 40 times more absorbable than ordinary curcumin. Curcumin is widely known for providing antioxidant protection as well as supporting a balanced inflammatory response throughout your entire body–providing many health benefits to your heart, brain, joints, and more.
Supplement Facts for CoQ-Max with Curcumin
Serving Size: 2 vege-caps
Servings Per Container: 30
Recommended supplement per day: 2 vege-caps
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|HydroQsorb® Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100mg||*|
|Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex (rhizome)||500mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: gamma-cyclodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and L-Leucine.
HydroQsorb® is a registered trademark of Tishcon Corp. It is a microencapsulate of Ubiquinone USP with gamma-cyclodextrin.
Cavacurmin™ is a trademark of Wacker Biosolutions. It is a microencapsulate of Turmeric rhizome extract (Curcuma longa) with gamma-cyclodextrin.
Usage Instructions for CoQ-Max with Curcumin
CoQ-Max with Curcumin contains proprietary, highly bioavailable forms of CoQ10 and curcumin. CoQ10 has been clinically shown to support cardiovascular health and curcumin helps promote a normal inflammatory response.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vege-capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: This product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products and soybean or soybean by-products, or sodium.
WHAT TO KNOW IF YOU’RE TAKING MEDICATION: CoQ-Max is safe for most people to take. However, if you are pregnant or lactating, or taking blood thinning prescription medications, including Warfarin (the brand name for this drug is Coumadin) or Plavix, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
CoQ-Max should be kept out of the reach of children.
FAQs for CoQ-Max with Curcumin
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this product?
Newport Natural Health knows that CoQ10 and Curcuminoids are essential antioxidants that are vital for optimal cardiovascular, joint, and overall health. Unfortunately, both of these ingredients are difficult to absorb.
To overcome this challenge, we created CoQ-Max – a unique blend of microencapsulated CoQ10 and Curcuminoids combined with gamma-cyclodextrin. Cavacurmin™ is more than 40 times more absorbable than standard curcumin extracts, while HydroQsorb® is more than 7 times more absorbable than regular CoQ10!
CoQ-Max is an easy way to add effective doses of highly bioavailable CoQ10 and Curcumin to your regimen with only two vege-capsules daily.
2. Who should take this product?
CoQ-Max is designed for anyone looking for extra antioxidant support and highly bioavailable forms of CoQ10 and Curcumin. It is also ideal for anyone eager to normalize their inflammatory responses to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, comfortable joints and age gracefully.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Combines highly bioavailable forms of CoQ10 and curcumin to promote cardiovascular, joint, and overall health
- Contains HydroQsorb® Coenzyme Q10, which has been shown to be 7 times more absorbable than regular CoQ10
- Contains Cavacurmin™ Curcuminoids Complex, which was shown in a small human clinical to be more than 40 times more absorbable than regular curcumin powder
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Supports healthy aging
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- May help to maintain cellular health
- Helps promote joint health
- Helps to support the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Helps promote normal inflammatory response
- Supports increased cellular energy production in the mitochondria
- Helps enhance physical energy and stamina
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Helps support immune health
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function
- Maintains cellular membrane integrity
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and maintain normal mitochondrial functioning
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
|Ingredient||Per 2 vege-caps||Structure/Function|
|HydroQsorb® Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100 mg|
|Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex® (rhizome)||500 mg|
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
- HydroQsorb® is a microencapsulated form of ubiquinone USP with gamma-cyclodextrin.
- Cavacurmin™ is a microencapsulated form of Turmeric rhizome extract with gamma-cyclodextrin, containing 14% curcuminoids
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products, or soy or soy by-products.
CoQ-Max is naturally gluten free. It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
9. What excipients or “other ingredients” are used in this product?
Gamma-cyclodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and L-Leucine.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
CoQ-Max is safe for most people to take. However, if you are pregnant or lactating, or taking blood thinning prescription medications, including Warfarin (the brand name for this drug is Coumadin) or Plavix, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, CoQ-Max is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of CoQ-Max is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of CoQ-Max is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) vege-caps daily with a meal, or as directed by a medical professional.
17. How many tablets are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.