Dr Robert Morse’s Parasite Cleanse Tincture
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Alterative, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antivenomous, aromatic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, emetic, febrifuge, hemostatic, hepatic, laxative, parasiticide, stimulant, nervine, stomachic, styptic, tonic (colon), vermifuge, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Parasites, especially larger ones such as worms (pin, hook, round, all types of tapes) and flukes (liver, pancreatic etc.), microorganisms including, but not limited to: viruses, bacterium, protozoas, fungi, molds, warts, etc., chronic yeast infections (Candida albicans), hepatitis A, B, and C, chronic UTI’s (use with Parasite-M), ringworm, toxic skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.), gangrene, AIDS, C#nc#r, tumors, abscesses.
– General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
– Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use during pregnancy.
– Some people are so infested that it could take months to overcome.
– In chronic conditions or heavy infestations, use with Parasite-M & Parasite-GI (caps). Always use the Parasite Formulas in conjunction with a Stomach & Bowel formula, a Lymphatic formula and a Kidney formula.
– For heavy infestations, especially with Candida albicans (fungi), this formula may be used for 4 to 6 months or longer, if needed.
– It is important to observe ones stools using this formula. If you see “strange” looking “things,” keep taking this until you don’t see them any more, and then some